Rider Policies and Regulations
- Buses stay on published routes and will only board passengers at designated stops.
- All times are approximate. Please be standing at your stop 5 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
- All times are subject to change. Schedules are posted throughout the area.
- No smoking within 25 feet of the bus.
- No consumption of food or beverages on the bus.
- Radios, tape or CD players and video games may only be used with earphones.
- Disruptive behavior, profanity or vulgar language may result in removal from the bus.
- Children under six must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Service animals are welcome.
- Bags, luggage, backpacks, etc. must be safely stowed in the luggage area or under your seat.
- The use of bicycle racks is on a first come, first served basis. Riders are responsible for securing their own bikes in the bike racks.
- Shoes and shirts are required.
- No firearms or weapons are allowed on the bus.
- Citylink reserve the right to refuse service.
SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY